I've recently set up Scratchbox 1.0.10 on Ubuntu.

These are my installed packages
ii  scratchbox-core
1.0.10                               Scratchbox base system
ii  scratchbox-devkit-cputransp
1.0.7                                CPU transparency methods
ii  scratchbox-devkit-debian
1.0.10                               Debian tools for Scratchbox
ii  scratchbox-devkit-doctools
1.0.8                                Doctools for Scratchbox
ii  scratchbox-devkit-perl
1.0.4                                Perl modules for Scratchbox
ii  scratchbox-libs
1.0.10                               Scratchbox libraries
ii  scratchbox-toolchain-host-gcc
1.0.10                               Scratchbox host-gcc toolchain

I installed my own crosstools as an "alien" crosstool
(crosstool-gcc-4.2.3-glibc-2.7). That took a bit of work, but I was able
to follow all the instructions and get the Makefile to complete.

I logged into Scratchbox, ran sb-menu, created my new target
(MagTinyV3), and followed all the instructions at:
http://scratchbox.org/documentation/user/scratchbox-1.0/html/installdoc.html#AEN79

This is what happened when I selected the target:

Shell restarting...
/scratchbox/compilers/arm-unknown-linux-gnu/bin/sbox-arm-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc:
/scratchbox/host_shared/lib/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.4' not found
(required by
/scratchbox/compilers/arm-unknown-linux-gnu/bin/sbox-arm-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc)
SBOX_DPKG_INST_ARCH not set.

There is no /lib/libc*

[sbox-MagtinyV3: ~] > ls /lib/
cpp        ld-linux.so.2  libgomp.so.1      libgomp.spec
libmudflap.so.0.0.0  libmudflapth.so.0.0.0  libssp.so.0.0.0
ld-2.7.so  libgcc_s.so.1  libgomp.so.1.0.0  libmudflap.so.0
libmudflapth.so.0    libssp.so.0

What should I do at this point?

Aras