Aras Vaichas wrote:
> I've recently set up Scratchbox 1.0.10 on Ubuntu.

> Shell restarting...
> /scratchbox/compilers/arm-unknown-linux-gnu/bin/sbox-arm-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc:
> /scratchbox/host_shared/lib/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.4' not found

> What should I do at this point?

I just found a post
(http://lists.scratchbox.org/pipermail/scratchbox-users/2006-November/000782.html)
that references the Wiki which says that 2.4 and above isn't supported.

Perhaps this information should also be displayed at
http://www.scratchbox.org/wiki/ForeignToolchains. Certainly makes it
easier than getting to the end of importing an alien toolchain and
finding out that I have to re-compile it all again.  :P

Aras