On Jul 18, 2008, at 10:01 AM, shankar grep wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for replying...
I am not working on maemo...
I am working on arm based project.. So i am trying to create a distribution for it and also SDK if possible using SB2... I want to know the proper initialization steps for setting up SB2 with a custom built toolchain..

I think you're doing it mostly right if you're following the instructions. Could you please look at the libtool config.log file to see where and why it fails? It's somewhere under $HOME/.scratchbox2

I suspect your qemu, what happens if you compile a simple hello world and try to run it with qemu-arm manually, without SB2?

/lauri