On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 5:38 AM, Janne Kataja <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ian Burrell wrote:
>> I am unable to get scratchbox (for Maemo 4.1 SDK) working on Fedora 9.
>>  I saw lots of places talking about disabling VDSO.  The problem is
>> that Fedora 9 does not have /proc/sys/vm/vdso_enabled file.
> Does your system have the file /proc/sys/kernel/vdso ?
> Older kernel has this file instead.

No.  Fedora 9 is using 2.6.25 (latest is 2.6.25.10-86.fc9).  As I
said, the kernel is compiled without CONFIG_COMPAT_VDSO.  It looks
like this causes the /proc/sys/vm/vdso_enabled file to not exist. My
impression is that the kernel config is a result of using
CONFIG_VIRTUALIZATION which is not compatible with compat VDSO.

 - Ian