I have a Ubuntu server setup with a ALP scratchbox that I use for one of
our projects.  I was just asked to setup another build with scratchbox
that uses the Maemo Chinook scratchbox.  Can I use my existing
scratchbox setup and just setup a new target configuration?  Or are the
two not compatible?

In the installation instructions for Maemo, it says I need Scratchbox
Apophis r4.  I don't think that is what I have.  Is it possible to have
two different scratchbox environments on the same box?  I saw we could
specify an alternate path during the install.  Is there anything special
we need to do other than specifying that at install time.  I just don't
want to mess up anything with my current configuration.

Thanks!!

Kathy