Dear AllThis is vinayak from BPL R&D India, actually m trying to run X on
omap, for that i got a document in google n followd it accordingly.  i have
installed scratchbox in my linux host, which consists Mandriva linux,
everything went smoothly, while installing Xlibs package it is givinng
following error configure: error: X is required, but it was either disabled or
not foundWhat could be the solution???? please help me outRegardsVinayak
PanditR&D Engineer, Medical Healthcare SoftwareBPL Limited,
BangaloreMobile:+91-9916159639Office:080-26589080Fax-080-26589080web:www.bpl.in