Hi,

I have installed all of the pakages required for building gstreamer
application (using command opkg install  <pakage-name>)

List of pakages installed on beagle board:
1.  gstreamer
2.  gstreamer-dev
3.  gst-plugins-base
4.  gst-plugin-good
5.  gst-plugin-ugly
6.  gst-plugin-mpegdec
7.  gst-plugin-mpegdemux
8.  gst-plugins-mpegtsmux
9.  gstreamer-static
10. gst-plugin-xvimagesink
11. gst-plugin-ximagesink
12. gst-plugin-vorbis
13. gst-plugin-volume
14. gst-plugin-videotestsrc
15. gst-plugin-videoscale
16. gst-plugin-videorate
17. gst-plugin-theora
18. gst-plugin-pango
19. gst-plugin-ogg
20. gst-plugin-mad
21. gst-plugin-ffmpegcolorspace
22. gst-plugin-esd
23. gst-plugin-app

when I tried to build a simple gstreamer application by using following
command:

gcc $(pkg-config --cflags --libs gstreamer-0.10) gst_pro1.c -o gst_pro1

Its generating following error.

Error:
--------------------------Snip
Start-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Package gstreamer-0.10 was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `gstreamer-0.10.pc'
No package 'gstreamer-0.10' found
gst_pro1.c:1:21: error: gst/gst.h: No such file or directory
gst_pro1.c:3: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__'
before 'cb_have_data'
gst_pro1.c:21: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__'
before 'main'
--------------------------Snip
End-------------------------------------------------------------------------

After searching on the net I found scratchbox provide support for
cross-compilation of gstreamer package.

So, first  I build the scratchbox on host pc, and then set the target by
following command:

sb-conf setup armdemocs  --compiler=arm-gcc4.1-uclibc20061004
--devkits=cputransp
--cputransp=/scratchbox/devkit/cputransp/bin/qemu-arm-0.8.2-sb2

sb-conf select armdemo

then, I tried to compile glib with the following command i.e.

[sbox-armdemocs: ~/package/glib-2.22.4] > ./configure
--prefix=/scratchbox/users/ikshwaku/home/ikshwaku/install/ --disable-static
--with-html-dir=/tmp/dump

The log produce during the execution of ./configure command is given below

-----------------------------------snip
start-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

checking for a BSD-compatible install... /scratchbox/tools/bin/install -c
checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p... /scratchbox/tools/bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking build system type... arm-unknown-linux-gnueabi
checking host system type... arm-unknown-linux-gnueabi
checking for the BeOS... no
checking for Win32... no
checking for Mac OS X Carbon support... checking for style of include used
by make... GNU
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
no
checking whether to enable garbage collector friendliness... no
checking whether to disable memory pools... no
checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... (cached) yes
checking for gcc option to accept ISO C89... (cached) none needed
checking dependency style of gcc... (cached) gcc3
checking for c++... c++
checking whether c++ accepts -g... yes
checking dependency style of c++... gcc3
checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... (cached) yes
checking for gcc option to accept ISO C89... (cached) none needed
checking dependency style of gcc... (cached) gcc3
checking whether gcc and cc understand -c and -o together... yes
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /scratchbox/tools/bin/install -c
checking for special C compiler options needed for large files... no
checking for _FILE_OFFSET_BITS value needed for large files... 64
checking for pkg-config... /scratchbox/tools/bin/pkg-config
configure: error: *** pkg-config too old; version 0.16 or better required.

-----------------------------------snip
end------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that I installed pakage pkg-config0.16.0 and then try the following
command
./configure
make
make install

But not able to fix this problem, Please suggest me to sorting out this
problem, any responce would be highly appreciable. Thanks in advance.

Thanks
Amit

Thanks
Amit