Hi,

I've just started moving alot of my cross compiling from sb1 to sb2 and i've hit on a weirdness.

when I try to build things sb2 ./configure doesn't see any headers or libs in my rootfs that are in /usr/local/include or /usr/local/lib. if I try using sb2 -eR then i get a mmap no such device or file error (which i believe is correct under most circumstances)

If i move the headers and libs to be in /usr/lib and /usr/include then they are seen by sb2 ./configure and everything builds ok.

Does anyone have any ideas on where I am going wrong?

thanks
Russ