I haven't run this in awhile, but in looking at one I did sometime back, it
created a number of things under /scratchbox/compiler/*new-compiler*/arch_tools
and in /scratchbox/device_tools. This time, I didn't get any of that.
There's no error in the make output, there's just no mention of those things
at all. I also just noticed that, while I do have a device_tools subdir,
there's no Makefile in it. There's one in meta/device_tools, but not in
sb-toolchain-extras/device_tools (just a category.mk). Is there supposed to
be one? If there is, where's it supposed to come from? If there isn't
supposed to be, can you think of any reason why this stuff didn't get
built?  (FTR, I'm running the foreign-toolchain process on a linaro 4.5.3
arm.)

Thanks,
Diane