2011/7/6 Diane Holt <holt.di...@gmail.com>

> One thing -- the target_setup.sh that gets created (in
> /scratchbox/compilers/*your_new_toolchain*) has python-host in the
> shebang. I don't know if this is a problem with Hathor, but I'm still using
> Apophis, and I needed to change it to just python in order for the sb-conf
> install to work on a target configured for the toolchain.

Yes also in Hathor you have python-host.
You can:

cd /scratchbox/compilers/*<your_new_toolchain>*
*python-host* ~/sb-toolchain-extras/confhelper/create_toolchain_conf.py

If the output looks ok than redirect the output to your config file:

*python-host* ~/sb-toolchain-extras/confhelper/create_toolchain_conf.py >
~/sb-toolchain-extras/meta/alien-tc/*<name>.*conf

 Diane