Hi all,

I got an issue compiling Qt applications with scratchbox2 and emdebian
toolchain.

I’m using emdebian squeeze as rootfs and I have installed the emdebian
libqt4-dev package. If I perform

an sb2 compilation in emulation mode, the compilation takes long time, but
completes correctly. The problem

exists if I select the simple mode: in this case the compilation fails when
the g++ ld command is executed,

reporting that the libQtGui.so is missing a long list of libraries and
references. I have checked and the libraries

are correctly installed in my emdebian filesystem.

I have tried to run g++ command with –v option and I have collected the
failing collect2 command string. That

is really strange is that, if I run the collect2 command string by hand, it
completes correctly, while if I run the

make command, it continues to fails.

Does anybody got any idea where I’m wrong.

Thanks,

Tommaso Marchetti

Energy Team® S.p.A.

Via della Repubblica 9

20090 Trezzano Sul Naviglio (MI)

Tel. 02.48405033 - Fax 02.48405035

Web  <http://www.energyteam.it/> Http://www.energyteam.it

e-mail  tommaso.marche...@energyteam.it

(Le informazioni trasmesse sono destinate esclusivamente alla persona o
società in indirizzo e sono da intendersi strettamente confidenziali e
riservate. Nel caso non fossero destinate a Voi vogliate contattare
immediatamente il mittente e distruggere quanto ricevuto  - The information
transmitted is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
above. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender and
destroy this comunication)