Hi,

I have initialize my target environement with
sb2-init -c qemu-arm gumstix arm-unkonwn-linux-uclibcgnueabi-gcc
in my $gumstix_home/rootfs forder where I have uncompressed the rootfs I
built with buildroot.

I am under Ubuntu 11.10, with scratchbox2 and qemu-arm from Ubuntu packages.

I can compile and launch a simple program correctly, using:
sb2 gcc -o factorial factorial.c
sb2 ./factorial

Now, I want to compile a program that depends on my rootfs xenomai libs, and
then I need to pass to my compiler the following options:
-I/usr/xenomai/include for compilation
-L/usr/xenomai/lib -lnative -lxenomai for linkage

The /usr/xenomai folder is actually a rootfs subfolder, and I would like sb2
to understand the path the same way it does when I want to install to
(target_root)/opt for instance.

I guessed that the sb2 mode that corresponds to my wishes is "install", as
none of the other are working (I tried sb2-show path /usr/xenomai to test
the path mapping).

However, while all other modes are working, the install mode is causing an
error:

$ sb2 -m install
sb2: Error: Failed to find out how /usr/bin/qemu-arm should be started

I tried to look into sb2 scripts to find out what this error appears, but I
didn't found anything.

Could I have some help either in solving this error, or in using another
mode with the behaviour I want regarding -I/usr like gcc options?

Thanks.

Charles.