Hi all.

I have a couple of questions about the availability/usage of host-gcc.

1. Does any mapping mode exist that allows to have both "gcc" (i.e., for target) and "host-gcc" (i.e., mapped to /usr/bin/gcc) ?

All mapping modes say:

SB2: host-gcc wrapper: Operation denied.
SB2: host-gcc wrapper: You see this message because the real host-gcc tool
SB2: host-gcc wrapper: is not available in this environment / mapping mode

How the host-gcc availability can be enabled ?

2. Suppose I want to modify the simple mode to also have "host-gcc". Which rules should I add/remove from the 00_deafult.lua script ?

Many thanks,

        Claudio