Hello,

i'm trying to install and configure a scratchbox2 on a debian 6.0.2 to use
cross compile to ARM target

I cannot configure the target, sb2-init indicates he couldn't find a suitable C
Compiler
I have installed the debian packages qemu and scratchbox2

then, the cross compiler from emdebian with the command :

aptitude install g++-4.3-arm-linux-gnueabi

when i run the following command :
sb2-init -n -c /usr/bin/qemu-arm MYARM "/usr/bin/arm-linux-gnueabi-gcc"

I get ... :

sb2-init: Target architecture is 'arm'
sb2-init: Host architecture is 'i[3456]86'
No targets found, create some with sb2-init!
/usr/bin/sb2-init: line 444: gcc: command not found
Finished writing sb2.config
../..
checking for gawk... no
checking for mawk... mawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... no
checking for gcc... no
checking for cc... no
checking for cl.exe... no
configure: error: no acceptable C compiler found in $PATH
See `config.log' for more details.

I guess i missed something but ...Could someone point me on the error ?

Best Regards,

Christian