Hello List,

I working with EmDebian as well as Scratchbox and finding issues when I
install scratchbox-core chroot does not work with what i am doing
afterwords, however as soon as I uninstall scratchbox-core all is well
again.

Heres what I am doing with EmDebian and using chroot:

I create a EmDebian disto using multistrab which creates debian file
structure.

*sudo multistrap -a armel -d EmDebian/ -f emdebian.conf*

Then I normally copy over my qemu-arm-static to the EmDebian/usr/bin

*sudo cp /usr/bin/qemu-arm-static EmDebian/usr/bin/*

Finally I normally run to chroot into my newly created arm emdebian system.

*sudo chroot EmDebian *

But as soon as I install scratchbox-core I get the following error on sudo
chroot EmDebian

*chroot: failed to run command `/bin/bash': No such file or directory*

Any ideas,

Cheers,
Adam