Hi All,

some news from the Scratchbox 2 project:

* First, the release of next stable version, 2.4, is approaching.
  I have today pushed version 2.3.90 to gitorious, and it can be considered
  the first release candidate for 2.4.

  Note that the 2.3 branch has had all planned features since June,
  and unless we get massive amounts of bug reports, I'd expect that it will
  be released as 2.4 in October.. so please try it out now, and report bugs
  to the scrachbox-devel mailing list. Version 2.3 is available in the
  "2.3_development" branch at http://gitorious.org/scratchbox2 (the master
  branch still contains 2.2, and will be replaced only when 2.4 is released)

* The second thing is that Jussi Hakala, who is a well-known person from the
  SB1 project, has also been working on SB2 since spring. Actually, we agreed
  some months ago that Jussi "owns" the stable version of SB2 (2.2 currently),
  while the development branch was mine. It's time to officially welcome
  Jussi to the SB2 project!

* The last one is that I'm leaving Nokia soon. Nokia has been a kind of an
  unofficial sponsor for the SB2 project during the last 5 years, by allowing
  me to contribute things I have done as part of my job, so big thanks to the
  company for that. That won't continue and my next job won't include anything
  related to SB2. If you need to contact me directly in the future, please
  use the @iki.fi mail address that is visible in every commit I've pushed
  to the git repository.

        Lauri