On 09/10/2012 09:30 PM, Max E. Reyes Vera J. wrote:
I'm trying to run sb2-init but I'm getting the error:

"checking for C compiler default output file name...
See `config.log' for more details."

You're compiling libtool whilst creating a target and that compilation fails. Judging from the output in config.log, it's likely the target is broken even if you run sb2-init with -n and just try to compile a simple hello world application.

gcc version 4.7.0 20120507 (Red Hat 4.7.0-5) (GCC)
configure:2849: $? = 0
configure:2856: gcc -V >&5
gcc: error: unrecognized command line option '-V'
gcc: fatal error: no input files
compilation terminated.
configure:2859: $? = 4
configure:2882: checking for C compiler default output file name
configure:2909: gcc conftest.c >&5
gcc: error trying to exec 'cc1': execvp: No such file or directory
configure:2912: $? = 1

Something is wrong with the (configuration of your) cross compiler, can you provide with the exact command you used to create your target?

Regards,

  Jussi