On Wed, 2009-08-05 at 15:06 -0400, Kartik Thakore wrote:
> Awesome! A few things. A new cpan distro is going to appear. Moreover
> we have a roadmap plan now and on of the things on it are a parrot
> parser so that users will not have to compile sdl bindings and our
> work will carry over into perl6.

OK, you guys had my attention before, but now it's really focused.  What
do you mean by "a parrot parser"?  Are you planning to rewrite the
existing Parrot SDL bindings?

(For reference, I maintain the Parrot OpenGL bindings; chromatic was I
believe the last Parrot SDL maintainer, but the Parrot SDL bindings have
bitrotted somewhat since he's been focused on the Parrot core.)

If you want to get in touch with us out in Parrot land, we'd be happy to
help!  I suggest #parrot on irc.perl.org and the parrot-dev mailing
list; details at:

    http://www.parrot.org/dev

-'f