Hi Guillaume,

I did a git rebase between your master and our redesign branch to make
the new integration branch. And it has your commits

http://github.com/kthakore/frozen-bubble/commits/integration?page=4

Also is there a test suite that you use for frozen-bubble? I would help
us get frozen-bubble to production faster.

Moreover are you open to allow us to refactor the frozen-bubble file.
It is huge and hard to maintain. We would like to make the SDL, game logic,
networking code less coupled. If you had plans for this let us know. We
are like blind rats in this. :)

Also I would like you to meet Tobias Liech (FROGGS). He is the other
lead on this project.

Oh and one off our dev has had some success in bringing our CPAN fb to
MacOSX.

http://skitch.com/edenc/n614c/fullscreen

Right now windows and linux are working but we have to port a lot
before a good production release.

Regards,
Kartik Thakore