Where do we need regex? I don't see this.

Kartik Thakore

On 2010-07-04, at 6:32 PM, kmx <k...@volny.cz> wrote:

Dne 5.7.2010 0:02, Kartik Thakore napsal(a):
Hi kmx,

I saw your work in Alien::SDL this morning! MathNerd was able to fix the
windows server in a github branch. See

http://github.com/kthakore/frozen-bubble/tree/windows_server

It compiles now on both linux and windows. However now we have to fix the perl Build for the server on windows. Here is the subroutine I reserved for
that. Can you see if it will work with Alien::SDL glib?

As for glib I guess that latest github version of Alien::SDL should be
good enough so that we do not need to download another glib binaries.

However I am not sure about -lregex

--
kmx