A quick SDL heads up:  the Prima::OpenGL strawman implementation
is now working with POGL on cygwin using the native WGL OpenGL
drivers.  For project goal #3 below, I'll be trying to get SDL installed
on cygwin so that I can try using it with POGL for the OpenGL drawing.

Anyone already using SDL + POGL on cygwin (with the Mesa+GLX
rendering)?  Does SDL installation on cygwin use the X11+GLX
framework or the win32+WGL one---as in any bumps I can expect
ahead?

Thanks much,
Chris