> ...I think these go something like:
>
> You opened my eyes / when I was sleeping / You came to my side / thank you so
> much (or "thank you jesus" or "thank you someone")

i do believe that's it... i always believe he sings, "you are the lord, you
opened my eyes up when i was sleeping, thank you..." on "waffle."  what a cool
line.  it means so many different things at once.

i read this in a review with jeremy in the rocket (during his solo days):

"Of the two main sources of inspiration for [Frog Queen]'s material, one is
obvious -- God -- but the other significant force is that Jeremy fell deeply in
love.  'It's like the whole U2 thing, basically about God and love with a
girl.  I read an intreview with Bono where he was talking about "With Or
Without You."  He's not only speaking about God, but his wife as well.'"

i think "you opened my eyes" is a really good example of that.

-----
e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
home page:  http://www.foxinternet.net/web/manicpop/
why should i? because:  http://www.ysib.com/
sunny day real estate:  http://www.sunnydayrealestate.com/
irc:  "Famous" on EFNet, channels #SuperDeluxe and #SDRE
-----