<<<I never understood the vinyl thing, except for the collectible  >>>
<<<aspect. If I have a high quality CD, why would I want to listen >>>
<<<to vinyl?                                                       >>>

I don't know about the rest of you people, but here's my two cents.
I've always found with bands that have little to no
sampling/keyboards/electronics, it sounds purer and better on a vinyl
record rather than a CD. I can't really explain it, but it just does.
I've never had the oppourtunity to hear SDRE on vinyl, but the three
bands I've heard, Dead Kennedys, Sublime, and (dare I say it) Foo
Fighters, all sounded a lot better on a vinyl LP than on a CD. I guess
it's jsut one of those mysteries of life ...

On a different topic, in the same lane of thought as that guy who left
his J. Enigk CD all over the place and got his family hooked, I recently
came back to visit my family in Arizona from California. WHile I was
gone, I sent an MP3s of Pillars, ESTYA, Days Were Golden, J'nuh, Red
Elephant, Friday, Song About an Angel, In Circles, and Sometimes to each
member of my family down here: father, grandmother, two uncles. My
grandmother ordered HIFTBSO and Diary on vinyl, father and one uncle own
all three SDRE CDs, and the other uncle owns LP2. Pretty good progress
eh?
                                         Thanks, and have a Sunny Day.
                                         Charlie... [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                         http://karl23.ml.org/pillars/