Not having gotten the chance to hear the group live, I was wondering what
kind of bass player Mr. Skyward might be.  I am sure he is a fine player,
but I was wondering about his style and sound, etc.  Also, how do you feel
he compares to the others who have participated in the band.

(Personally, from the recordings, I prefer Nate's playing.  He just seems
better to me.  The albums with him seemed to have more of a "raw" feeling to
them.  HIFTBSO may be a bit more "artistic" as a whole, although, I still
find the bass to be lacking comaritively.)