Ok. I was wondering last night about the UW show. and from the posts
here, it sounds like only students can buy tickets, and only 2 at that.
I've been to the HUB before, and I don't quite understand exactly where
they would be playing. All this makes me wonder why they chose to do a
show at UW in the first place, instead of the moore or another Seattle
venue. Did they go to school there? Does anyone know why they chose a
college campus that sounds like it might be a bitch to get tickets to? Or
can someone explain to me exactly where they would be playing in the HUb?
I know someone posted a message, but I cant remember where it was.

Have a good day.

Jane.