hey people! did you not see the post Anisigod (brian) put up?!?!?! If you
didnt i sugest you go get your eyes checked. Stop talking about Nirvina and
start talking about Sunny Day! just drop the whole subject, im sick of
reading shit about it. Nirvina is a good band, Nirvina's songs are easy to
play, blah blah blah. We all understand what the first post was saying, and
now your just fighting about Nirvina. Have you forgotten about SDRE??? You
people are really stressing me out so stop it! but you know i still love ya

emo_gal