In a message dated 4/15/99 6:20:41 PM Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Stop talking about Nirvina
Nirvina is a good band,
Nirvina's songs are easy to play,
and now your just fighting about Nirvina.  >>

If you feel so superior and committed to your opinion, the least thing you
could do is pick up a fucking dictionary or album cover or World History
textbook or copy of the  I Ching and READ IT.

People who don't proofread their posts should be taken out in the street and
have hot scalding oil poured down their assholes.

By the way, I posted a response to Brian's wish to "keep on the subject"
about two weeks ago that said the rules was stifling. But if the alternative
to an overly-regulated list is reading asinine posts by high-school sophs who
can't spell the name of the most successful punk band of all time, then I'll
take tablatures to "Seven" anyday.