(sunny day real estate.) Personally I think it's all just music(sunny day
real estate.) what difference does it make what you call it(sunny day real
estate.) as long as it's good. Although I think it's funny because(sunny day
real estate.)  I remember when emo was a bad word.(sunny day real estate.)