hey! i honestly never even knew Sunny Day Real Estate
had such a big following..ok so i know that sounds
pretty lame, but nobody i know...and i mean nobody has
even heard of them...i've been listening to them for
years and i think they're the most beautiful band i've
ever heard...but you know how those closed minds
are..hard to get through...anyhow i'm glad i found
this site, and this mailing list..my next mission is
to see them live..i've only heard nothing but good
things about their shows (i'll make one of those close
minded friends of mine go with me!) : )   hopefully
they'll be in So Cal soon!  this is really
cool..thanks for listening!

mandy