Mandy, i don't mean to be mean, but if you've liked sdre for years, why
haven't you ever seen them live?  They've been to southern cal before...
heh he    i dunno, just wonderin, it seems weird to miss them if you are such
a long devoted
fan.....

<< hey! i honestly never even knew Sunny Day Real Estate
 had such a big following..ok so i know that sounds
 pretty lame, but nobody i know...and i mean nobody has
 even heard of them...i've been listening to them for
 years and i think they're the most beautiful band i've
 ever heard...but you know how those closed minds
 are..hard to get through...anyhow i'm glad i found
 this site, and this mailing list..my next mission is
 to see them live..i've only heard nothing but good
 things about their shows (i'll make one of those close
 minded friends of mine go with me!) : )   hopefully
 they'll be in So Cal soon!  this is really
 cool..thanks for listening!

 mandy >>