ah...a bootleg put out by some "super SDRE fan" in search of a few bucks.
They are limited to 100 but the funny thing is, I've seen well over a
hundred of those damn things(i've even seen number 25/100 fpr sale
elsewhere and the crazy thing is that I own #25/100!!!)... Don't be
fooled...they aren't limited to 100, and even if they were, who cares
anyway. Oh wow they are **RARE**.. yeah but seriously....make anything,
give it an edition of 100, and in this world it will be considered "rare".
It's a bunch of bullshit... let's do some math..
1) CD-R cd (around 3 bucks when bought at bulk)
2) one piece of paper bag ...1/2 cent
3) two inches of yarn... 1/4 cent
4) red marker...1.50
5) paper for insert...1/2 cent

YOU PAY: 10-17 dollars
YOU LOOSE: 4.48 to 11.48 per bootleg bought.
SDRE MAKES: 0% profit.
SOME LOSER BOOTLEGGER MAKES 75-90% profit per cd bought.

Bottom line:  Fuck bootleging unless it is for yourself or for no profit
what-so-ever.  Bootleging is for talentless idiots who need a better
hobby..get a job.

so pass up the next bootleg you see.

have a nice day :)