Hey all
im recording tomorrow and was wondering if anybody knew what notes will tunes
his drums to.  im on my way to a kinda roomy 70's garage-y sound (how i would
compare some of how it feels...) but i would like to have the notes if
possible. i play a three piece kit with a snare tuned high and tight, a
lugish kick petal, and a hat/crash/ride/crash set up on cymbals. the set is a
slingerland spitfire (drummers dont laugh, i got it dirt cheap new and it
sound like a loud jazz set) but i can get quite a range of noise from it. so
if any losers like me are around on a friday night, too fucking exhausted
from finals to party outdoors, please write back with pertinent info asap,
ok? ok.

and thanks to those of you who have respond to my tape/ art  trade plan.
keep it on the flipside, ill catch you when its real.

-ben