alright i have to speak my mind about this whole deal with "emo becoming the
as we all know, emo has done alot for some people. especially sunny day real
estate. Emo means too much to the kids that are really involved in it to
become the next "in thing" emo , like hard core, gives them a sense of
confinment. We all take it seriously and with this talk about having it
become the "in thing" it would all be ruined if it is let to become the next
mtv craze.
when i started to read that i dunno ironicly i was listening to sunny day and
my heart dropped. i just felt in a way i had lost something. it was this
feeling of sadness that you dont get from many things. its not
describable....just like the feeling that emo music gives you. i want nothing
more then to be able to share those same feelings with all that want to have
them...but having emo become another in thing isnt the way to do it. it will
get taken for granted....missused....and make me rather upset.
alright i'm sure that all sounded dumb but thats how i really feel about all
this.
love. crystal