wow, that's awesome...is there any more unreleased
SDRE songs out there?

--- John DeSpirito <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> That was something they recorded for The Rising Tide
> that never made it on
> the album.  I'm not sure what the title is, if it
> has one.

=====
"If Heaven is such a wonderful place then how is getting crucified such a big fucking
sacrifice?" Igby in "Igby Goes Down", an amazing movie. go see it.

Hear what the kids are talking about.
http://www.thenewnoise.com
This month featuring music from up and comers: Impact, Cannae, Suicide File, Killing
Tree,  Daughters, Bury Your Dead, Beloved. hear what all the hype is about.