i hope this is how you send stuff to  the sunny day mailing list, i have
never really sent anything to one of these before.

my name is jerry and i listen to music (i do other stuff too).  in addition
to sunny day real estate i like damien jurado, sean lennon, jason falkner,
radiohead, nirvana, bob dylan, elliot smith, the verve, oasis, mxpx, beck,
sixpence none the richer, ben lee, velour100, pedro the lion, foo fighters
(are they acceptable on this list?  did they take away from sunny day?  i
don't know), to name several.

i have only listened to sdre for a short time so i am really new to the band.
 actually i have only have 2 of their cds, how it feels to be something on
and one with a plain pink cover (the name escapes me).  if someone could send
me a complete discography of the band or direct me to a good web site i would
truly appreciate it.

i'm 15 and i listen to out of the mainstream music but before i joined this
list i barely knew what emo was.  i don't think you have to worry about this
genre exploding to surpass bubblegum pop as the hot thing.  the kids at my
school listen to rap and boy bands.  in the next ten years there will
continue to be a record number of teenagers on this earth and they don't like
to be depressed.  nirvana was a fluke.  i can't imagine my friends rallying
behind an emo record--or the sound in general--no matter how immensely great
the music is.

cya
jerry
[EMAIL PROTECTED]