Hello all.
This is Yasushi from Japan.
(Oh, I've missed their Japan tour this summer)

Somehow I'm deeply into them again these days.
And I'm looking for their live show videos which includes the song, "47"
,though I know they don't play this tune at their show so often.
If anyone has the one, please Email me.
I want to buy it(sorry I don't have any stuff to trade).

BTW, is there anyone who knows about a German indie rock band called Rusty
James?
The other day I picked up their first(?) album and the first song reminded
me of SDRE.
I want to know about them.
Disco, Bio etc.

Lately I listen to following artists Beside SDRE.
+Mineral(2nd)
+Seam
+Jejune
+Rainer Maria
+Superchunk(I'll buy their latest alubum within this couple of days)
If I miss something, please tell me.
I'm always up for hearing new music.

Thanks.
Yasushi