i'm thea.  to tell you all the truth i have no clue how i ended up on this
list, but hey, that's cool...
i'm feeling like i have to confess all this stuff, like that i don't really
no all that much about sdre except that i love them.  i've never been much
of a fan of anything so it's pretty wierd to be involved in this type of
thing.  obviously i'm having issues...
okay, so i can't even figure out exactly what emo is or if sunny day real
estate truly fits into that genre.  what i would really love is if you
people out there would tell me about some bands that may have the same sort
of sound, the same rawness, passion, y'know.  that would  be great.
also, what is this about jeremy being hardcore born again christian?  for
some reason that freaks me out.  it's totally none of my business, but if
someone doesn't mind i would like to know more of the story.
thanx a bunch
you all are peaches
always thea