From: thea chroman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 1999 6:41 PM
Subject: [sdre-l]: uh, hi?

> i'm thea.  to tell you all the truth i have no clue how i ended up on this
> list, but hey, that's cool...
> i'm feeling like i have to confess all this stuff, like that i don't
really
> no all that much about sdre except that i love them.  i've never been much
> of a fan of anything so it's pretty wierd to be involved in this type of
> thing.  obviously i'm having issues...
> okay, so i can't even figure out exactly what emo is or if sunny day real
> estate truly fits into that genre.  what i would really love is if you
> people out there would tell me about some bands that may have the same
sort
> of sound, the same rawness, passion, y'know.  that would  be great.
> also, what is this about jeremy being hardcore born again christian?  for
> some reason that freaks me out.  it's totally none of my business, but if
> someone doesn't mind i would like to know more of the story.
> thanx a bunch
> you all are peaches
> always thea

+----------------------------+
| Sunny Day Real Estate: FAQ |
+----------------------------+

  SUNNY DAY REAL ESTATE
    Frequently Asked Questions
    The latest version is here: http://gwis2.circ.gwu.edu/~mark/faq.html

    List of Frequently Asked Questions
    This version: August 27th, 1999
    Written/compiled by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Original FAQ format by [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Your pal" Kabir Akhtar.

  VERSION INFORMATION:
    Last version release date:    6/17/99
    Changes since last version:   C1,C6,Y1
    Additions since last version: N/A
    New sections:                 N/A

+-----------+
| CONTENTS: |
+-----------+

  [A]. SDRE Resources on the 'net
  [B]. Abbreviations
  [C]. The Band and Their History
  [D]. Brief Release Info
  [E]. "Flatland Spider"
  [F]. "Thief Steal Me A Peach"
  [G]. "Diary"
  [H]. "LP2"
  [I]. "How It Feels To Be Something On"
  [J]. Touring
  [K]. The SDRE Sound: Equipment and Style
  [W]. FAQtoids
  [X]. What Else Have They Done?
  [Y]. The Future
  [Z]. Info About This Document

+-------------------------------+
| A. SDRE Resources on the 'net |
+-------------------------------+

[A1]. World-Wide Web Pages:

     1. SunnyDayRealEstate.Com: the Official SDRE Site
        http://www.sunnydayrealestate.com

     2. Sub-Pop's old SDRE page: Info
        http://www.subpop.com/bands/sdre/sdre.html

     3. Sub-Pop's Jeremy Enigk page: Info
        http://www.subpop.com/bands/jeremy/website-docs/

     4. Brian (Ansigod) McCall's page: Lyrics, Tab
        http://hubcap.clemson.edu/~bpmccal/sdre.html

     5. John London's page: Soundfiles (Song Clips)
        http://www.oklahoma.net/~jlondon/sdre.html

     6. Anthony's SDRE Audio Archive
        http://karl23.ml.org/sdreaa/

     7. Mark's Page: Info
        http://gwis2.circ.gwu.edu/~mark/front.html

     8. Nordtak's Page: SDRE Chat Room, SDRE-List Member Profiles
        http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Palms/9607/main.html

[A2]. Is there a discography somewhere?

     There is a complete discography here:
     http://www.sunnydayrealestate.com/lofi/discog.html

[A3]. Is there a mailing list?

     The SDRE mailing list (SDRE-l) is a forum for discussion of anything
   related to SDRE and it's former members.  It is made available to us by
   Adam Dinwiddie.  To join the list, send mail to
   [EMAIL PROTECTED], leave the subject line blank, and write in
   the body of the message:

     subscribe sdre-l your_e-mail_address_here

     example: subscribe sdre-l [EMAIL PROTECTED]

     To unsubscribe, send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], leave the
   subject line blank, and write in the body of the message:

     unsubscribe sdre-l your_e-mail_address_here