Actually, I heard Diary first, and I was completely blown away, so I would
definitely recommend that first... (especially since I'm a drummer and this
is my favorite to date as far as Will's stuff goes)... but second, I heard
HIFTBSO, because they didn't have lp2 at the store I went to at the time. I
was blown away by that one too, but to me, I've always thought that after
hearing the first, then third, then second in that order, it seems to me that
somehow, lp2 is a perfect mix/transition from Diary to HIFTBSO. The drums are
still pretty hectic, but as was mentioned, the vocals lean more towards
HIFTBSO... and there is less of Dan's singing it seems on lp2 than on Diary,
but more than on HIFTBSO.... It almost seems as though the band knew that
they were going to make their third album in a different way than their
first, but they helped lead the fans from one to the other with lp2. I guess
that's a weird opinion, but I have some friends who agree. Any thoughts?

Dan W.

On the live album, my favorite is track six, "Song About an Angel", but it's
always been my favorite anyway. It's an excellent song to sing along with or
drum along to. Kudos to William Goldsmith, my favorite drummer, and to
everyone else in the band, which I guess can include "Joe Bass" on the live
album/video too.

And if that guy didn't think that SDRE was good live, then he must have been
under some sort of an influence, and he probably hasn't seen the video yet...