it almost feels silly to me saying which SDRE album "most touched me".
i think that SDRE in HIFTBSO isn't the same SDRE that made the previous LP2
and Diary.  The absence of Mendel has made a HUGE sound change in the
band... i mean could think new guy come up with the bass line to Grendel
that later helped to form Theo-B???  nope, cuz his sound is so different.
granted SOPF on HIFTBSO is pretty darn tight, it's not the same SDRE at all.

but in any album, Mr. Enigk's lyrics touch my heart.  so, it's all good.
even more so on ROTFQ

god bless,
adam