ok, if any of you are expecting diary, you are obviously going to be
disapointed, and i bet you were with how it feels. but the fact of the
matter is that bands change, and bands mature. this is definately a mature
sounding song. i love it. it was great. really slow, and im convinced that
any 3 based time signature gets me interested. its really slow, and really
beautiful. amazing, it gave me chills.
m.