It's hard to say, it's more of a feeling, but alas, it is the sound of........
I hate to say it but kind of a 'grungier' sound. I know this will be
misunderstood and misinterpreted from what I want it to mean, but that is the
problem with communication. I just mean it seems that HIFTBSO and the ocean
have a feel like they have been through producing and producing and direction
given by producers (directors) and not just what the band would play without
it. ignore me.