I guess to find out if he's wrong will have to listen to it and form our own
opinions I guess. I've heard one and the ocean and I think they sound
awesome, my girlfriend heard Snibe on the radio while driving home last
night and she said it sounded cool.  I dunno, I think bands need to reinvent
themselves.