This is the most pathetically written exercise in pseudo-journalism I've vere
read. I honestly can't even make it through this guy's verbal minefield
without cringing. At least he could reserach how to spell "Ophelia" before he
uses his novel Shakespeare metaphors. Whoever this guy is, I hope he's
delighted at the opportunity to practice his sophomore-year creative writing
skills on the marketplace, and that he gets a "B" on the American Lit paper
he's polishing up on the side. Note that he bashes Sunny Day for sounding
"prog", yet he drops Yes and Rush song and album titles with such pinpoint
accuracy you'd think he worships what he disdains. A true exercise in conceit
and a boringly typical review by somebody who just doesn't "get it."