it was more of a rant than anything else.  a shot in the dark, muster the
toops.  I don't think cramming their mailbox is going to make them like
SDRE any more....just wish they never got the project in the first
place.  a more successful campaign would be to get small artists on
artistdirect to jump ship to mp3.com, stating the slack-ness of ADS as
their reason.  THAT would impact their finances and motivbate them.

Dan T.