anyone go to the nyc show?  and if not, i wonder if it was the same at other
venues sdre played at.  anyway...i was surprised at how easily i was able to
enter irving plaza.  no one checked my bag or anything, so i was getting
psyched for a relaxed atmosphere that i could really enjoy the music and
everything around me.  THEN, i walked through the two main door thingys, and
long behold, a sign saying "sunny day real estate requests no smoking."   i'm
sorry, it's dumb of me to object to no smoking for a few hours, especially
when sunny day was right in front of me...but oh my gosh!  i thought it was
so bad that they said that, when, as rumor has informed me, they smoke
themselves.  it was somewhat alarming and almost completely obsurd.  that was
basically the only thing that i objected to the whole night.  plus the fact
that i was not, at all into no knife...maybe it's just me.  oh well.  but,
the show was amazing, and i just figured to use no smoking sdre signs as a
nice little souvenir of the show.

sorry if you actually read this whole thing..i like to ramble.

ta-ta
~beth