I wasn't lucky enough to go to both shows...I just went on Sunday. It rocked.
I had never heard No Knife, but now I am a fan (what album is "Mission
Control" on?). At the show I was fairly close to the left side of the stage
(I was the kid with the "Fear Factory" shirt and bleached hair) so I got a
great view of Dan. Not to start rumors, but did anyone else think the
singer/guitar player (the one with the jazzmasters) in No Knife was cranked
out? Maybe he was really nervous, I don't know (he gave me gum too!). Sunny
Day was much better this time. Last time I saw them at Maritime Hall and
their were still great. One other question, did anyone else notice that Will
looked like he was in pain during 8? Could this be his "drumming face" or
perhaps his hand acting up? I don't know...My ears still hurt.

Call Me Steam...
Brian