<<i just have this crazy feeling that their fifth album is going to be>>
<<their best yet... and will unite all of the subscribers of this list>>
<<in sunny day love.  who's with me?                                  >>

Even though I rip on TRT a lot, I remember reading somewhere that some
reviewer said the band was one album away from their OK Computer, and I
agree with that. I think they've gotten far enough to realize their
successes and their failures and can determine what will fit and what won't
in their next release or the one after that.

from Charlie Wagner | AIM=themadlord
np: All Natural Lemon & Lime Flavors, "Straight Blue Line"
band=http://speedlab.cjb.net/
blog=http://thepleasuresofzero.tripod.com/
zine=http://scientificreviews.tripod.com/