"TRT wasnt for you.  It was for them.  Bands of
Sunny Day's size don't make albulms for anyone aside from themselves.  Either
suck it up and respect them for the amazing music they make, or dont listen
to the cd."
    What the hell is that all about? I dont care what band you are in, you
dont have to try to please people you are making music for. Obviously,
whoever bought their other CDs like what they did. Or were those CDs made
just so people would buy them, and now they are sounding like they always
wanted to? So if this CD is what they always wanted, then what are the
others? People who say stuff like "TRT is what they wanted to make, if you
dont like it, dont listen to it, they dont have to please you" make it sound
like "They are done making bad music for the masses, now they want to expand
their sound". Its a mediocre CD, period. Radiohead change their CD, and make
CDs for themselves. They also just so happen to be amazing and
groundbreaking, not dull. So they made if for themselves?I hope they have a
grand time listening to it, cause they keep making that crap, they will
always be making CD for themselves, with no label.

matt