I'll rule it out completely.  I talked to the entire band.  They know
nothing about it.  We had a good laugh.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2001 4:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [sdre-l]: behind the music

hey y'all.  i put a couple calls in to a friend of a friend at VH1 about the
Behind the Music speculation, and he said he knew nothing about it.  this
doesn't rule it out completely i guess (as much as we would like to see it
happen, we need to stop lying to ourselves), but if a VH1 employee who has
access to a great deal of company information doesn't know it's happening,
then
i'd say the chances are pretty nil.

jeff

Life means I get to hear my ears ring one more day... - jimmy eat world